There are many kid friendly things to do in Midvale, Utah. One popular activity is to go to the Midvale City Park. The park has a playground, a basketball court, a pond, and a walking trail. Kids can also enjoy the splash pad in the summertime. Another popular activity is to go to the Midvale Community Center. The community center has a gym, a pool, and a library. Kids can also take classes at the community center, such as dance or art classes. Another great activity for kids is to go to the Midvale Museum. The museum has many interactive exhibits that kids will enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Midvale, Utah
1) Visit the Covey Center for the Arts – The Covey Center for the Arts is a great place to take the kids for a day of artistic fun. There are plenty of art classes and activities available for kids of all ages, and the staff is always happy to help out.
2) Take a Hike – Midvale is home to some beautiful hiking trails, perfect for a day out with the family. Let the kids explore and burn off some energy while you take in the stunning scenery.
3) Visit the Loveland Living Planet Aquarium – The Loveland Living Planet Aquarium is a must-see for any family visiting Midvale. With over 2 million gallons of water, it’s home to over 4,000 animals from all over the world.
4) Go Fishing – Midvale is a great place to go fishing, with plenty of spots to cast your line. The kids will love trying to catch their dinner, and you can relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
5) Play at the Park – Midvale is home to several parks, perfect for a day of play. Let the kids run around and explore, while you enjoy the fresh air and beautiful scenery.
6) Visit the Splash Pad – The Splash Pad at Midvale City Park is a great place to cool off on a hot day. The kids will love running through the spray and playing in the water, and you can relax in the shade.
7) Have a Picnic – Midvale is full of beautiful picnic spots, perfect for a family outing. Pack a lunch and enjoy a meal in the great outdoors while the kids play.
8) Go Camping – Midvale is the perfect place to go camping, with plenty of camping sites available. Let the kids explore and have fun while you enjoy the peace and quiet of nature.
9) Visit the Museum – The Midvale Museum is a great place to take the kids for a day of learning. With plenty of exhibits and activities, the kids will be sure to stay entertained.
10) Play Miniature Golf – Midvale is home to several miniature golf courses, perfect for a family fun day. The kids will love trying to get a hole in one, and you can bond over a friendly competition.