There are many kid friendly things to do in Mexico, Pennsylvania. The Mexico Water Park is a great place to take the kids to cool off on a hot day. There is also a playground and picnic area at the water park for the kids to enjoy. The Millersburg Ferry is another great place to take the kids. They can watch the ferryboat go back and forth across the Susquehanna River. There is also a playground and picnic area at the ferry landing. The Wagon Wheel Campground is a great place to take the kids camping. There are many activities for the kids to do such as fishing, swimming, hiking, and playing on the playground. The Wagon Wheel Campground also has a store and a restaurants for the kids to enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mexico, Pennsylvania
1. Take a walk or bike ride through Historic Mountainville.
2. Visit the Hawk Mountain Sanctuary.
3. Head to the Pennsylvania State Game Lands Number 191 for a day of hiking or fishing.
4. Visit the Lehigh Gorge State Park.
5. Have a picnic lunch at the Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom.
6. Play a round of miniature golf at the Candyland Golf Center.
7. Go for a swim at the Trout Lake Campsites.
8. Take a scenic drive through the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area.
9.Explore theunique shops in downtown Jim Thorpe.
10. Visit the No. 9 Coal Mine & Museum.