There are many kid-friendly things to do in Metz, France. The city is home to a large number of parks and playgrounds, as well as museums and other attractions specifically geared towards children. In the warmer months, families can enjoy picnicking and swimming in one of Metz’s many pools. The city’s two zoos are also popular with kids, as is the annual International Festival of Light, which features a variety of light shows and activities. Other kid-friendly activities in Metz include horse-drawn carriage rides, Segway tours, and bike rentals.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Metz, France
1. Visit The Centre Pompidou-Metz: This world-renowned museum is a great place to take the kids. With over 60,000 works of art, kids will be able to see and learn about a variety of different cultures.
2. Climb to the Top of Grande Île: This is a great way to get abird’s eye view of the city. Kids will love climbing to the top of the island, where they can see the river, the Cathedral, and the city skyline.
3. Play in the Park: Metz is home to a number of beautiful parks, perfect for a day of play. With playgrounds, picnic areas, and plenty of green space, kids will love spending time outdoors in Metz.
4. Visit the Zoo: TheMetz zoo is home to over 1,000 animals, making it a great place to learn about the animal kingdom. Kids will love seeing the tigers, lions, and elephants, and they can even feed the giraffes!
5. Ride the Train: Metz is home to a number of different train lines, making it a great place to ride the rails. Kids will love riding the trains, and they’ll get to see the city from a different perspective.
6. Go to the Aquarium: The Metz aquarium is a great place to take the kids to learn about marine life. With over 500 different species of fish, kids will be able to see a wide variety of sea creatures.
7. Learn at the Museum: Metz is home to a number of different museums, perfect for a day of learning. Kids can explore the history of the city at the Metz History Museum, or they can learn about science at the Museum of Natural History.
8. Play in the Snow: In the winter, Metz is blanketed in snow, making it a great place to play. Kids will love sledding down the hills, or building a snowman in one of the city’s many parks.
9. Go ice Skating: When the weather outside is frightful, head indoors to go ice skating. The Metz Ice Rink is a great place to take the kids, and they can burn off some energy while having fun.
10. See a Show: Metz is home to a number of different theaters, perfect for a night out with the kids. From musicals to puppet shows, there’s sure to be a show that the whole family will enjoy.