Meraux is a great place for kids to explore and have fun. There are many kid friendly things to do in Meraux, Louisiana. One of the most popular attractions is the Kidz Korner Playground. This playground has something for everyone with swings, slides, and climbing structures. There is also a water park and a fishing pond for the kids to enjoy. Other kid friendly activities in Meraux include the Family Fun Center, which has arcade games and laser tag, and the Children’s Museum.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Meraux, Louisiana
1. Visit the Pontchartrain Vineyards. The Pontchartrain Vineyards offer free tours and wine tastings for those 21 and over. They also have a playground and picnic area for the kids.
2. Take a hike at the Bogue Chitto State Park. The Bogue Chitto State Park has over 15 miles of hiking trails to explore. There are also picnic areas and a playground for the kids.
3. Visit the Audubon Zoo. The Audubon Zoo is home to over 1,500 animals. They have a petting zoo, a playground, and a splash pad for the kids.
4. Take a walk or bike ride on the levee. The levee is a great place to get some fresh air and exercise.
5. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area. Some of the popular lakes are Lake Pontchartrain, Lake Maurepas, and Lake Borgne.
6. Visit the French Quarter. The French Quarter is a great place to walk around and take in the sights and sounds of New Orleans. There are also many restaurants and shops to explore.
7. Take a carriage ride through the streets of New Orleans. Carriage rides are a great way to see the city and learn about its history.
8. Visit the Aquarium of the Americas. The Aquarium of the Americas is home to over 10,000 animals. They have a touch tank, a Shark Ray Bay, and an IMAX theater.
9. Take a riverboat cruise. Riverboat cruises are a great way to see the city from the water.
10. Visit the St. Louis Cathedral. The St. Louis Cathedral is the oldest cathedral in the United States. It is a beautiful building to tour and learn about the history of the Catholic faith in America.