Looking for some kid friendly fun in Mequon, Wisconsin? You’ve come to the right place! Here are just a few of the great things that kids and families can enjoy in this beautiful city:
Take a stroll down Main Street and explore all of the unique shops and businesses. Make sure to stop in at the candy store for some delicious treats!
Head to the Mequon Nature Preserve for a day of hiking and nature exploration. There’s also a great playground on site, perfect for taking a break and letting the kids burn off some energy.
Visit the Wisconsin Humane Society’s Ozaukee Campus and meet some adoptable animals! This is a great activity for animal lovers of all ages.
Spend a day at the Mequon Public Library. In addition to all of the great books they have to offer, they also host regular events and programs for kids.
Take a short drive out of the city and explore all that the Milwaukee area has to offer! There are plenty of kid friendly attractions in Milwaukee, including the Milwaukee County Zoo, Discovery World, and the Domes.
As you can see, there are plenty of great things to do in Mequon with kids! No matter what your interests are, you’re sure to find something to keep everyone happy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mequon, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Milwaukee County Zoo
2. Go on a nature hike or walk at the Ozaukee Interurban Trail
3. Visit the Milwaukee Public Museum
4. Take a tour of the Milwaukee Art Museum
5. Get involved with a theater or music program at the Maple Street School
6. Play at one of the many parks in Mequon, such as Thiensville Village Park or Rotary Park
7. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in Mequon
8. Play tennis at the Mequon Public Tennis Courts
9. Visit the waving solar panels at the We Energies Children’s Power Plant
10. Attend a Mequon-Thiensville Community Ed event, such as a cooking class or art camp