There’s no shortage of kid-friendly activities to enjoy in Mehekar! The fun begins at supervised play areas in hotels, such as the one at the JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar, which offers a range of activities for children aged four to 12. There’s also a Kids Club at the Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach hotel.
For some outdoor fun, head to the Mumbai Zoo, which is home to a variety of animals, or take a boat ride at the Gateway of India. Families can also enjoy a day out at one of Mumbai’s many beaches, such as Juhu Beach, Chowpatty Beach or Aksa Beach.
If you’re looking for some educational fun, the Mumbai Science Centre is a great option, or you can visit the Nehru Planetarium to learn more about the night sky. There are also a number of kid-friendly museums in Mumbai, such as the Maritime Archaeology Museum, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya and the Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Mumbai City Museum.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mehekar, India
1. Take a camel ride through the sand dunes
2. Visit the world-famous Taj Mahal
3. Go on a jeep safari through the national parks
4. Take a boat ride on the Ganges River
5. Walk through the streets of Old Delhi
6. Visit the Red Fort
7. Take a rickshaw ride through the city
8. Try some street food
9. Shop at the local markets
10. Visit the Gurudwara Bangla Sahib