There are many kid friendly things to do in Medina del Campo, Spain. One can visit the Santa María la Mayor church, which has a children’s choir, a playground, and a petting zoo. The Castle of Medina del Campo is another great option for kids, as it has a large park and numerous playgrounds. The city also has a number of museums geared towards children, such as the Museo de los niños (Museum of Children) and the Museo de Teddy Bears (Teddy Bear Museum). Finally, no visit to Medina del Campo would be complete without stopping by one of the many candy stores, which sell a wide variety of sweets that will appeal to any child.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Medina Del Campo, Spain
1. Museo del Juguete Antiguo: This museum is dedicated to bringing the history of toys and play to life. It is a great place for kids to learn about how children in the past played with different kinds of toys.
2. Parque de Juegos Infantiles: This park is designed specifically for children and has a variety of different play areas. It is a great place for kids to run around and burn off some energy.
3. Paseo del Recreo: This is a large park that has a variety of different recreational facilities such as a playground, a swimming pool, and a basketball court. It is a great place for kids to play and have fun.
4. Plaza Mayor: This is the main square in Medina del Campo and is a great place for kids to people watch and explore. It is also a great place to grab a bite to eat.
5.Lago de El Bonolobo: This is a large lake that is perfect for a leisurely stroll or a picnic. It is also a great place to go fishing.
6. Ruta de los Castillos: This is a driving route that takes you past a number of different castles. It is a great way for kids to learn about the history of the area.
7. Museo de la Pasta de Chinchón: This museum is dedicated to the history of the chinchón, a traditional Spanish candy. It is a great place for kids to learn about the manufacturing process of this candy and to sample some for themselves.
8. Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor: This is a large church that is worth a visit for its architecture and history. It is also a great place to sit and people watch.
9. Parque Natural de Peñaranda de Duero: This is a large nature park that is perfect for a day of hiking and exploring. It is also a great place to see some of the wildlife that inhabits the area.
10. La Granja: This is a large farm that is open to the public. It is a great place for kids to learn about where their food comes from and to see some of the animals that are used in farming.