Medford is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to do in the area to keep them busy. The Medford District Playground is a great place to start. With plenty of play equipment and a large open field, it’s perfect for a game of tag or a picnic lunch. The Medford Equestrian Center is another great option for kids. They offer horseback riding lessons and trail rides. If your kids are into sports, the Medford Soccer Club offers youth leagues and clinics. And for the younger crowd, the Medford Daycare Center provides a warm and nurturing environment.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Medford, New York
1. Visit one of Medford’s many parks! There are playgrounds, sports fields, and walking trails galore.
2. Bring the kids to the Medford Children’s Museum for some hands-on fun and learning!
3. Go on a family outing to Splish Splash water park – it’s sure to be a hit with the kids!
4. Visit the Long Island Game Farm Wildlife Park and Sanctuary for a close-up look at some of your favorite animals.
5. Check out the Suffolk County Vanderbilt Museum – kids will love exploring the mansion and learning about its history.
6. Go for a family bike ride or walk along the beautiful Paumanake Pathway.
7. Head to the local library for some quiet time reading or playing games.
8. Enjoy a day at the beach – Medford is home to some great sandy beaches perfect for building sandcastles or exploring.
9. Stop by Sweetbrier Nature Center for a nature hike or some fun activities like pond fishing.
10. Have a picnic lunch at one of Medford’s lovely parks – Blueberry Park is a great option!