There are plenty of fun things to do in McQueeney, Texas with kids! If your children are active, they will enjoy the many parks and playgrounds located throughout the city. For a more relaxed activity, take a scenic stroll down one of the walking trails or have a picnic in one of the scenic areas.
If your kids are interested in history, they will love exploring the many historical sites and buildings in McQueeney. The city is also home to a variety of museums, including the Museum of Rural Life and the Children’s Museum of South Texas.
If your family enjoys spending time outdoors, you’ll find plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained. canoeing, fishing, and swimming. There are also several golf courses in the area if your kids are interested in trying something new.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mc Queeney, Texas
1. Skate at the Roller World Skating Center: Roller World is a skating center that offers open skate sessions, skate lessons, birthday party packages, and more.
2. Play at the Max Starcke Park and Golf Course: The Max Starcke Park and Golf Course features a 9-hole golf course, a playground, a swimming pool, picnic areas, and more.
3. Visit the Wildlife Volunteers Inc. Exotic Zoo: The Wildlife Volunteers Inc. Exotic Zoo is home to over 200 animals from all over the world, including lions, tigers, bears, reptiles, and more.
4. Attend a show at the Tejas Rodeo Company: The Tejas Rodeo Company is a professional rodeo company that offers rodeo performances, bull riding lessons, and more.
5. Go fishing at the Placid Lake: Placid Lake is a great spot for fishing, picnicking, and swimming. It is also home to a variety of fish, including bass, catfish, and perch.
6. Take a hike at the Guadalupe River State Park: The Guadalupe River State Park is a great place for hiking, biking, fishing, and picnicking. It is also home to a variety of plant and animal life.
7. Visit the Geronimo Creek Retreat: The Geronimo Creek Retreat is a nature preserve that features hiking trails, a butterfly garden, a native plant garden, and more.
8. Play at the Seguin Soccer Complex: The Seguin Soccer Complex offers a variety of soccer fields, a playground, a picnic area, and more.
9. Visit the Splashtown Water Park: Splashtown is a water park that features a lazy river, water slides, a wave pool, and more.
10. Go horseback riding at the Texas Trail Rides: Texas Trail Rides offers horseback riding lessons, trail rides, and more.