If you’re looking for something fun to do with the kids in McGregor, Iowa, you’re in luck! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep everyone entertained. Visit the National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium to learn about the river and the creatures that call it home. Or, explore the McGregor Railway Museum to see vintage trains and learn about the history of the area’s railroads. If the weather is nice, take a stroll through McGregor’s beautiful city parks or go for a hike on one of the many trails in the area. In the mood for some indoor fun? Visit the MAC indoor playground or the YMCA for open gym times. No matter what you’re looking for, you’re sure to find it in McGregor!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mc Gregor, Iowa
1. The first thing on the list is the There is the world’s largest popcorn ball in McGregor. The ball weighs in at over 700 pounds and is made of popcorn and butter.
2. The next thing on the list is the American legion museum. The museum has a collection of over 20,000 items from the American Civil War.
3. The third thing on the list is the Yellow River State Forest. The forest has over 10,000 acres of land and is home to many different species of animals.
4. The fourth thing on the list is the McGregor-Marquette bike trail. The trail is over 22 miles long and is a great way to see the countryside.
5. The fifth thing on the list is the Prairie Rose Carousel. The Carousel is a hand-painted German carousel that was built in the early 1900s.
6. The sixth thing on the list is theClinton Engines Museum. The Museum has a collection of over 20 engines that were used in the American Civil War.
7. The seventh thing on the list is the Fort Atkinson State Preserve. The Preserve has over 2,000 acres of land and is home to many different species of animals.
8. The eighth thing on the list is the McGregor Public Library. The Library has a collection of over 100,000 books and is a great place to find a new book to read.
9. The ninth thing on the list is the McGregor Golf Course. The Course is a 18-hole course that is open to the public.
10. The tenth thing on the list is the Discovery Center. The Center is a hands-on museum that is great for kids of all ages.