If you’re looking for kid-friendly fun in McComb, Ohio, you won’t be disappointed. From great parks and playgrounds to fun museums and family-friendly attractions, there’s plenty to keep the little ones entertained.
One of the best places to take the kids is Humiston Woods Park. With over 200 acres of woods and wetlands to explore, there’s plenty of room for the kids to run around and burn off some energy. There are also several playgrounds, a picnic pavilion, and a boat launch for days when you want to spend time outdoors as a family.
If the weather isn’t cooperating, or you’re looking for something a bit more low-key, McComb is home to several excellent museums. The City Museum offers interactive exhibits on the town’s history, while the Railroad Museum is a hit with train-loving kids. For a truly unique experience, check out the National First Ladies’ Library, which pays tribute to the wives of America’s presidents.
No matter what you’re looking for, McComb is a great place to bring the family. With plenty of kid-friendly activities to choose from, everyone is sure to have a great time.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mc Comb, Ohio
1. Visit the Wildlife Preserve: The Blanchard Wildlife Preserve is a great place to take the kids to see all sorts of animals. The preserve is home to over 200 species of animals, including deer, bison, elk, foxes, and many more.
2. Take a Hike: There are plenty of hiking trails in and around Mc Comb that the whole family can enjoy. Check out the Raccoon Creek State Park for some great trails.
3. Go Fishing: Fishing is a great activity for the whole family. There are several lakes and ponds in the area that are stocked with fish.
4. Visit the Museum: The Mc Comb County Historical Society Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area. The museum has exhibits on the Civil War, the Underground Railroad, and more.
5. Play Miniature Golf: Miniature golf is a great way to spend an afternoon with the family. There are several miniature golf courses in the area, including the Black Diamond Golf Club.
6. Go Bowling: Bowling is a fun activity for the whole family. There are several bowling alleys in the area, including the Maple lanes Bowling Alley.
7. Ride Go-Karts: Go-karts are a great way to get the adrenaline pumping. There are several go-kart tracks in the area, including the Fast Track Indoor Karting.
8. Visit the Zoo: The Toledo Zoo is a great place to take the kids to see all sorts of animals. The zoo has over 10,000 animals, including lions, tigers, elephants, and more.
9. Play in the Park: There are several parks in the area that the whole family can enjoy. Check out Riverside Park, Schoonmaker Park, or Battlefield Park.
10. Go to the movies: The movies are a great way to spend a rainy day or a hot summer afternoon. There are several movie theaters in the area, including the AMC Theater.