Mbanga, Cameroon is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to do to keep them entertained. The Mbanga Zoo is a great place to take them to see all sorts of animals. They can also feed the animals at the Mbanga Safari Park. There is also a great playground at the Mbanga Sports Complex. If your kids are into sports, they can play soccer, basketball, or tennis at the Complex. For something a little different, you can take them to the Mbanga Art Gallery to see some of the work by local artists.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mbanga, Cameroon
1. Visit the Mbanga Faunal Reserve: The Mbanga Faunal Reserve is a nature reserve located in Mbanga, Cameroon. The reserve is home to a variety of wildlife, including lions, elephants, and crocodiles.
2. Take a safari: A safari is a great way to see the wildlife in the Mbanga Faunal Reserve. You can book a safari through a tour company or your hotel.
3. Visit the Mbanga Zoo: The Mbanga Zoo is located in the center of town and is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and monkeys.
4. Go on a nature walk: There are a number of nature trails located in and around Mbanga. These trails are a great way to see the area’s flora and fauna.
5. Visit the Mbanga Museum: The Mbanga Museum is located in the center of town and houses a collection of artifacts from the area’s history.
6. Go birdwatching: The Mbanga area is home to a variety of bird species. You can go birdwatching in the Mbanga Faunal Reserve or in one of the many nature trails in the area.
7. Take a boat ride: There are a number of boat tours available in Mbanga. These tours take you on a tour of the Mbanga River and the surrounding area.
8. Visit the Mbanga Waterfalls: The Mbanga Waterfalls are located just outside of town. The waterfalls are a great place to cool off on a hot day.
9. Go fishing: The Mbanga River is a great place to go fishing. You can hire a guide or go on your own.
10. Visit the Mbanga markets: The Mbanga markets are a great place to buy souvenirs and local products.