Maudaha is a small town located in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. The town is situated on the banks of the river Betwa and is a popular tourist destination. There are a number of kid-friendly things to do in Maudaha, such as visiting the Betwa River, exploring the town, and visiting the nearby wildlife sanctuary.
The Betwa River is a popular spot for families with kids. The river is calm and shallow, making it perfect for swimming and fishing. There are also a number of boats that can be rented for a leisurely ride down the river.
The town of Maudaha is a great place to explore. The streets are lined with shops and stalls selling a variety of goods, from clothes to food. There are also a number of temples and mosques that are worth visiting.
For those looking for a more adventurous activity, the nearby wildlife sanctuary is a great option. The sanctuary is home to a number of different animals, including tigers, leopards, and deer. Visitors can take jeep safaris and even elephant rides through the sanctuary.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Maudaha, India
1. Visit the Mandir complex – The Mandir complex is a large Hindu temple complex that is home to many smaller temples. There are also a number of shops and stalls selling souvenirs, snacks, and drinks.
2. Go on a safari – Maudaha is home to a number of wildlife sanctuaries where you can go on safari to see tigers, leopards, and other animals in their natural habitat.
3. Visit the waterfalls – Maudaha has several waterfalls, both large and small, that are worth a visit. You can even swim in some of the pools at the base of the falls.
4. Take a boat ride – There are a number of boat operators in Maudaha that offer rides on the river. This is a great way to see the sights and get a different perspective on the town.
5. Visit the puppet museum – The puppet museum is a small museum that is dedicated to the history and art of Indian puppetry. It is a great place to learn about this unique form of entertainment.
6. Go on a camel safari – A camel safari is a great way to see the desert landscapes that surround Maudaha. You can often find camel safaris that include a stop at a village for an authentic experience.
7. Try some local food – Maudaha is home to a number of delicious local dishes that you won’t find anywhere else. Be sure to try the chaat, a type of fried snack, and the kofta, a meatball curry.
8. Visit the temples – Maudaha is home to a number of temples, both Hindu and Jain. These temples are often decorated with colorful murals and sculptures.
9. Go shopping – There are a number of markets and shops in Maudaha where you can find everything from souvenirs to clothes to food.
10.Take a day trip – There are a number of interesting places to visit near Maudaha, such as the ruins of the city of Fatehpur Sikri and the Taj Mahal.