Maud, Texas is a great place for kids of all ages! There are plenty of things to do in and around town that will keep your little ones entertained. The Maude Cobb Activity Complex is a great place to take the kids for a day of swimming, playing in the spray park, or just running around on the playground. Bluebonnet Park is another great spot for a picnic lunch or a game of Frisbee. And, of course, no visit to Maud is complete without a trip to the Maud Public Library where kids can read, listen to stories, or participate in one of the many children’s programs offered throughout the year.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Maud, Texas
1. Visit the Maud Museum to learn about the history of the small town.
2. Stop by the Maud Public Library to find a good book to read.
3. Head to the Maud Animal Shelter to adopt a new furry friend.
4. Drive out to Lake Maud for a picnic lunch by the water.
5. Go hiking at the nearby Pond Creek Nature Reserve.
6. Visit the A.W. Perry Homestead Museum to see what life was like in the early 1900s.
7. Play a round of golf at the Maud Country Club.
8. Taste some delicious ice cream at the local Creamery.
9. Go for a swim at the Maud Municipal Pool.
10.Explore the shops and restaurants downtown.