Mascalucia is a municipality in the province of Catania, Italy. It is located about 10 kilometers from Mount Etna. The town is known for its production of olive oil and wine. The economy is based on tourism, agriculture, and industry.
Mascalucia is a great place to visit with kids. The town is home to a number of kid-friendly attractions, including a playground, a park, and a number of museums. There are also a number of restaurants that cater to families with kids.
If you’re looking for things to do with your kids in Mascalucia, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of activities to keep your kids entertained, whether you’re looking for indoor or outdoor activities. So whether you’re looking to explore the town’s history or just want to let your kids run around and have some fun, Mascalucia has something for everyone.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mascalucia, Italy
1. Visit the Etna Park
2. Go to the beaches of Sicily
3. Visit the Valley of the Temples
4. Take a tour of the Greek Theater
5. Visit the St. Agatha Cathedral
6. See the mosaics at the Villa Romana del Casale
7. Explore the ruins of the Ancient city of Syracuse
8. See the paintings at the Galleria Borghese
9. Take a gondola ride through Venice
10. Visit the Duomo di Milano