Mart, Texas is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in and around the city. Some popular attractions include the Martin Zoo, the Waco Children’s Museum, and the McLennan County Wildlife Park. The city also has several parks and playgrounds, perfect for a day of outdoor fun. If you’re looking for a place to take the kids for a day or two of fun, Mart, Texas is the perfect destination.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mart, Texas
1. Visit the Mart Regional Airport for a glimpse of small-town aviation!
2. Stroll through the beautiful downtown area, stopping to window shop or grab a bite to eat.
3. Check out the local histor museum for a dose of hometown pride.
4. Enjoy a leisurely walk or bike ride through one of Mart’s many parks.
5. soothe your sweet tooth with a visit to a downtown ice cream parlor.
6. explore the great outdoors atMart State Park.
7. take a trip back in time with a visit to the Mart Historic Railroad Depot.
8. catch a movie at the historic Palace Theater.
9. get your game on at one of Mart’s family-friendly arcades.
10. spend a day (or two!) at the world-famous Martx Zoo.