If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Marquette, Wisconsin, you won’t be disappointed. The city offers a wide variety of activities and attractions that are sure to keep your little ones entertained. From museums and historical sites to parks and playgrounds, there’s something for everyone in Marquette.
One of the most popular kid-friendly attractions in Marquette is the Children’s Museum of Wisconsin. This hands-on museum is designed specifically for children and features a variety of interactive exhibits. Kids can explore a replica of a 19th-century Wisconsin town, play in a simulated grocery store, and much more.
If your kids are looking for a more active adventure, head to Presque Isle Park. This scenic park offers miles of hiking and biking trails, a playground, and a beach. Kids can also try their hand at fishing in one of the many ponds or streams.
For a truly unique experience, take a ride on the Historic Dairyland Electric Train. This vintage train travels through the countryside, offering beautiful views of the Wisconsin landscape. Along the way, kids can learn about the history of the area and see some of the area’s most iconic landmarks.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Marquette, Wisconsin
1. Rent a pontoon boat and explore the surrounding waters
2. Visit the local Farmer’s Market for some fresh, seasonal produce
3. Enjoy a picnic lunch at one of the city parks
4. Go for a hike or bike ride on the beautiful trails in the area
5. Visit the Sugar Camp sculpture and learn about the city’s history
6. Check out the local museum for a dose of culture
7. Explore the unique shops downtown
8. Visit the must-see Coordinated Waterfalls
9. Take a scenic drive along the Great River Road
10. Go camping, kayaking, or fishing in one of the nearby parks or forests