There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep the little ones entertained in Marple, United Kingdom. For a start, there’s Marple Bridge, which is home to a number of independent shops and cafés, as well as a playground and a duck pond. There’s also Broomhead Park, which has a children’s play area, a BMX track, and plenty of open space to run around in.
If you’re looking for something a little more cultural, then why not visit the Museum of Transport in nearby Manchester, or take a trip on the East Cheshire Heritage Railway? With a variety of kid-friendly attractions to choose from, Marple is the perfect place to bring up a family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Marple, United Kingdom
1. Treat the kids to a sundae at the local ice cream shop.
2. Visit the Marple locks and watch the boats go through.
3. Walk or cycle along the Middlewood Way.
4. Let the kids feed the ducks at Marple Memorial Park.
5. Take a trip on the Marple Aqueduct.
6. Visit the Llama and Alpaca Centre.
7. Browse the shops in Marple town centre.
8. Have a go on the adventure playground at Brabyns Park.
9. Play mini golf at Paradise Island Adventure Golf.
10. Visit the Werneth Low Nature Reserve.