There are plenty of things to do with kids in Marmagao, India. The beaches are a great place to start, as there are plenty of activities to keep children entertained. Kids can build sandcastles, go swimming, or even try their hand at surfing. In addition to the beach, there are plenty of parks and playgrounds in Marmagao that are perfect for exploring. For a more cultural experience, families can visit one of the many temples or take a ride on a rickshaw. There are also a number of kid-friendly restaurants in Marmagao, serving up both local and international cuisine. With so much to see and do, Marmagao is the perfect destination for a family vacation.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Marmagao, India
1. A short drive from Margao is the Rajbari Biodiversity Park, which is a great place for kids to explore and learn about the local flora and fauna.
2. The park has several educational exhibits on different topics, as well as a playground and a picnic area.
3. The nearby town of Old Goa is home to several historical landmarks, including the Basilica of Bom Jesus, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
4. Old Goa is also home to the Se Cathedral, which is the largest church in Asia.
5. The Fort of Aguada is another nearby historical site, which was built by the Portuguese in the 16th century.
6. Kids will enjoy exploring the fort, which has several cannons on its walls.
7. The town of Anjuna is home to several beaches, as well as a flea market which is a great place to find souvenirs.
8. Kids will also enjoy visiting the nearby town of Calangute, which is home to several beaches, as well as a number of shops and restaurants.
9. The Dolphin Safari Park in Calangute is a great place to see dolphins up close.
10. Kids can also enjoy a day of fun at the SplashDown Water Park, which is located in Calangute.