There’s plenty for the kids to do in Markle, Indiana! They can run and play at one of the many parks, including Riverside Park which has a playground, splash pad, and walking trails. There’s also an animal farm and petting zoo at the park, where they can get up close and personal with some of their favorite animals. If they’re looking for some thrills, they can head to Fun Spot, an indoor arcade and laser tag facility. And no matter what the weather is like outside, they can always enjoy a swim at the Markle Aquatic Center.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Markle, Indiana
1. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area.
2. Play in the park.
3. Visit the Markle Aquatic Center.
4. Check out the local library.
5. Attend a Markle sporting event.
6. Visit the Markle Museum.
7. Go hiking or biking on one of the many trails in the area.
8. Visit the Markle Zoo.
9. Go sledding or tubing at the local sledding hill.
10. Have a picnic lunch at one of the many picnic areas in the area.