There are plenty of fun things to do in Marinilla, Colombia that will keep kids entertained. The town has a number of parks that are perfect for picnics or a game of tag. There is also an amusement park called Parque de los Niños which has rides, games, and a water park. For something a little different, kids can try their hand at painting pottery at one of the town’s many art studios. And of course, no visit to Marinilla would be complete without sampling some of the delicious local cuisine.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Marinilla, Colombia
1. Visit the Parque de los Novios.
2. Take a walk or bike ride through the town.
3. Visit the Museo del Oro.
4. Have a picnic in one of the many parks.
5. Play in the water at Parque El agua.
6. Visit the weekends market.
7. Go on a coffee farm tour.
8. Visit the Juan de passes look out point.
9. Try some local food.
10. Go hiking in the nearby mountains.