Mariara is a small town located in the state of Miranda, Venezuela. Despite its small size, there are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep little ones entertained. Families can spend a day at Parque Mariara, which features a playground, picnic areas, and a small pond. For a dose of culture, kids can check out the Museo de Mariara, which houses a collection of pre-Columbian artifacts. And no trip to Mariara would be complete without sampling some of the town’s delicious arepas, which can be found at street vendor carts and local restaurants.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mariara, Venezuela
1. Play at Parque Rafael Urdaneta: This park is a great place for kids to play and explore. It has a playground, a pond, and plenty of open space to run around.
2. Visit the zoo: The Mariara Zoo is a small but fun zoo that kids will enjoy. They can see a variety of animals, including monkeys, snakes, and birds.
3. Go to the beach: Mariara has a beautiful beach that kids will love. They can play in the sand, go for a swim, and build sandcastles.
4. Explore the caves: There are a few caves near Mariara that kids can explore. They can crawl through them, look for bats, and even find some fossils.
5. Visit the museum: The Mariara Museum is a small but interesting museum that kids will enjoy. They can learn about the history of the area and see some interesting exhibits.
6. Play in the park: There are several parks in Mariara that kids can play in. They can swing on the swings, slide down the slides, and play games.
7. Go fishing: Kids can go fishing in the rivers or the ocean. They can catch a variety of fish, including snapper and grouper.
8. Ride horses: There are several horseback riding trails in Mariara. Kids can explore the trails and even go for a swim with the horses.
9. Go on a boat ride: Kids can go on a boat ride on one of the many rivers in Mariara. They can see the wildlife and even stop to go swimming.
10. Visit the waterfall: There is a beautiful waterfall near Mariara that kids will love. They can swim in the pool at the bottom or just enjoy the view.