There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Marfa, Texas. Although it is a small town, there are many activities to keep kids entertained. The Marfa lights are a popular attraction, and there are plenty of places to hike and explore. The Chinati Foundation is also a great place to take kids, as they offer many activities and tours geared towards children. There are also several parks and playgrounds in Marfa, making it a great place to bring the family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Marfa, Texas
1. Walk or drive around the town and look at all of the strange and interesting art.
2. Visit the Marfa lights.
3. Go for a hike in the Big Bend National Park.
4. Visit the Chinati Foundation.
5. Drive out to the Marfa Mystery Spot.
6. Go stargazing in the Davis Mountains.
7. Visit the wrongful conviction museum.
8. Play in the water at Balmorhea State Park.
9. Have a picnic lunch at the Presidio County Courthouse.
10. Go shopping at the Marfa Trading Company.