There are many kid friendly things to do in Marengo Ohio. One could go to the local swimming pool, or the new waterpark. There are many places to get ice cream, and one could walk around the town and explore all the neat shops. The library is a great place to take kids, as there are many events and activities for them to participate in. There are also parks with playgrounds, and sports fields for the kids to play on. Overall, there are many great things for kids to do in Marengo Ohio, and they are sure to have a great time!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Marengo, Ohio
1.Go to the local pumpkin patch- Fall is a great time to take the kids to a local pumpkin patch. Many pumpkin patches also have hayrides, corn mazes, and other fall themed activities.
2. Visit the local library- The local library is a great place to take the kids for story time, to get new books, or to use the computers.
3. Go to the playground- The playground is a great place for kids to burn off energy and have fun.
4. Go on a nature hike- Nature hikes are a great way to explore the outdoors and see all the different plants and animals that live in the area.
5. Visit the local museum- The local museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area.
6. Go swimming at the local pool- The local pool is a great place to cool off in the summer.
7. Go fishing at the local pond- The local pond is a great place to go fishing.
8. Feed the ducks at the park- The park is a great place to take the kids to feed the ducks.
9. Go to the farmer’s market- The farmer’s market is a great place to get fresh fruits and vegetables.
10. Go for a walk around the neighborhood- Walking is a great way to get some exercise and fresh air.