Marbella is a beautiful city located on the southern coast of Spain. The city is home to many beaches, parks, and attractions that are perfect for families with young children. The Plaza de los Naranjos is a great place to start exploring Marbella. This square is lined with orange trees and is a beautiful spot to relax and people watch. The nearby Church of Nuestra Senora de la Encarnacion is also worth a visit. This church is one of the oldest in Marbella and has stunning architecture.
If your kids are looking for some fun, head to the Parque de El Carmen. This park has a playground, a fountain, and plenty of green space to run around in. The Marbella Marina is another great spot for families. Here you can stroll along the boardwalk, go for a swim, or take a boat ride around the harbor. For some beach time, make your way to La Fontanilla Beach. This beach has a playground, showers, and toilets, making it perfect for families with small children.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Marbella, Spain
1) Marbella Old Town: This is a must-see for anyone visiting Marbella! Stroll the quaint, narrow streets lined with shops, cafes, and restaurants. Be sure to stop by the Orange Square (Plaza de los Naranjos) and the Town Hall.
2) Puerto Banus: Puerto Banus is a beautiful, upscale marina area with plenty of shopping and dining options. There is also a large playground perfect for kids.
3) El Faro de Marbella: El Faro is a lighthouse located on a small peninsula. Climb to the top for stunning views of the coast.
4) La Croqueteria: La Croqueteria is a must-visit for anyone looking for a delicious, kid-friendly meal. The menu features a variety of sandwiches, pizzas, pastas, and more.
5) Playa de Venus: Playa de Venus is a great beach for families with young children. It has a shallower water area perfect for little ones to splash around in.
6) Playa de Cabopino: Playa de Cabopino is a quieter beach located just outside of Marbella. It’s perfect for a relaxing day by the water.
7) Selwo Aventura: Selwo Aventura is a great option for families looking for an adventurous day out. The park offers safari and boat tours, as well as a variety of animal shows.
8) Aqualand: Aqualand is a water park located just outside of Marbella. It features a variety of slides and pools, perfect for a hot day.
9) Mijas Pueblo: Mijas Pueblo is a traditional Spanish village located just a short drive from Marbella. Stroll the streets, explore the shops, and stop for lunch at one of the many restaurants.
10) La Casa del Torero: La Casa del Torero is a museum dedicated to the history of bullfighting in Marbella. It’s a great option for families looking for something a little different.