There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Marawi City, Philippines. For starters, there is the Marawi City Science and Technology Centre, which has a variety of interactive exhibits for children to enjoy. Additionally, the Marawi City Municipal Zoo is a great place to take the kids, as they will have the opportunity to see a variety of different animals. Of course, no trip to Marawi City would be complete without a visit to Fort Santiago, which is a historical landmark that kids will love. Finally, the Marawi City Water Park is a great place to cool off and have some fun in the sun.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Marawi City, Philippines
1. Kid-friendly things to do in Marawi City, Philippines:
Marawi City is a great place to visit for families with kids. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep the little ones entertained, including:
1. Visiting the Marawi City Zoo – The Marawi City Zoo is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. The zoo also has a playground and a kid-friendly restaurant.
2. Going for a swim at the Marawi City Public Pool – The public pool in Marawi City is a great place to take a dip and cool off on a hot day. The pool has a shallow section for small children.
3. Visiting the Marawi City Museum – The Marawi City Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Marawi City. The museum has a variety of exhibits, including a replica of a traditional Marawi house.
4. Going on a boat ride at the Marawi City Park – The Marawi City Park has a boat rental service where you can take a boat out on the lake. The park also has a playground and a walking path.
5. Watching a movie at the Marawi City Cinema – The Marawi City Cinema is a great place to catch a movie with the family. The cinema has a variety of movies showing, including Hollywood blockbusters.
6. Exploring the Marawi City Market – The Marawi City Market is a great place to find souvenirs and local handicrafts. The market is also a good place to try some local food.
7. Taking a walk around Lake Lanao – Lake Lanao is a beautiful lake located in Marawi City. The lake has a walking path around it, where you can take in the scenery.
8. Checking out the Marawi City Mosque – The Marawi City Mosque is a beautiful mosque located in Marawi City. The mosque is open to the public and is a great place to learn about Islam.
9. Going on a safari at the Mindanao Zoological and Wildlife Park – The Mindanao Zoological and Wildlife Park is a great place to see a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and elephants. The park also has a playground and a kid-friendly restaurant.
10. visiting the Torogan House – The Torogan House is a traditional Marawi house that has been turned into a museum. The house is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Marawi City.