Manor, Texas is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to do to keep them entertained, including a visit to the Manor Museum. The museum has a variety of interactive exhibits that will teach kids about the history of the area. They can also explore the Manor Heritage Park, which is a great place to run around and play. If your kids are looking for some more active fun, they can try out the Manor Skate Park. There are plenty of kid-friendly restaurants in Manor, Texas, such as the Pizza Ranch. And don’t forget to treat your kids to some ice cream at the Blue Bell Creamery!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Manor, Texas
1. Manor Downs Racetrack: Manor Downs Racetrack is a historic horse racing track that first opened in 1963. The track is now closed but it is still possible to visit and view the grounds.
2. Heritage Manor Park: Heritage Manor Park is a small park located in the heart of Manor. The park features a playground, picnic tables, and a walking trail.
3. McKinney Falls State Park: McKinney Falls State Park is located just outside of Manor and offers hiking, biking, and camping opportunities. The park also features a waterfall that is a popular spot for swimming and fishing.
4. Austin Zoo: The Austin Zoo is located in Manor and is home to over 300 animals. The zoo offers a variety of educational programs and also has a train that visitors can ride.
5. Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center: The Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center is located in Manor and features a variety of gardens and exhibits. The center also offers educational programs for both adults and children.
6. Elisabet Ney Museum: The Elisabet Ney Museum is located in Manor and is dedicated to the life and work of sculptor Elisabet Ney. The museum features a variety of her sculptures as well as other works of art.
7. Old Settlers Park: Old Settlers Park is located in Manor and is a popular spot for picnics and outdoor activities. The park features a playground, a pavilion, and a walking trail.
8. Georgetown Palace Theatre: The Georgetown Palace Theatre is located in Manor and offers a variety of live theatrical performances. The theatre also offers a variety of educational programs and workshops.
9. Cedar Breaks Park: Cedar Breaks Park is located in Manor and offers a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and picnicking. The park also has a playground and a pavilion.
10. The Williamson County Museum: The Williamson County Museum is located in Manor and offers a variety of exhibits and programs about the history of Williamson County. The museum also has a research library and a genealogy department.