There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Manoharpur. For example, you can visit the Manoharpur Zoo, which has plenty of animals that kids will love to see. You can also take a trip to the Manoharpur Museum, which has a variety of exhibits that will be of interest to kids. If you’re looking for something a little more active, you can take the kids to the Manoharpur Water Park, where they can enjoy a variety of water-based activities.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Manoharpur, India
1. Visit the archaeological site of Kumbhalgarh Fort.
2. Take a jeep safari through the jungle.
3. Visit the Ramgarh Crater.
4. See the amazing Jain temples at Ranakpur.
5. Take a camel safari through the desert.
6. Exploring the old city of Jaisalmer.
7. Visiting the lake city of Udaipur.
8. Soak in the natural hot springs at Reoti.
9. seeing the imposing forts at Chittaurgarh.
10. enjoy a bird’s eye view of the city from the statute of Rani Padmini.