There are many kid friendly things to do in Manlleu, Spain. One option is to go to the Manlleu Fair, which is a large fair that takes place in the city every year. It has rides, games, and other attractions, making it a great choice for a family outing. Another option is to visit the nearby city of Barcelona. Barcelona has many kid friendly activities, such as the Barcelona Zoo, the Aquarium, and museums. Families can also enjoy the beach, which is a short drive from Manlleu. There are many kid friendly restaurants in Barcelona, as well as in Manlleu. Families can find plenty of options for accommodation in both cities, making it easy to find a place to stay that is suitable for their needs.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Manlleu, Spain
1. Tour the Manlleu Museum: The Manlleu Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the area. The museum has a variety of exhibits on topics such as art, history, and science.
2. Visit the Manlleu Cathedral: The Manlleu Cathedral is a beautiful Catholic church that is worth a visit. The cathedral is located in the center of town and is a great place to explore.
3. Take a Walk Through the Old Town: The old town of Manlleu is a great place to spend an afternoon. The streets are lined with historic buildings and there are a variety of shops and restaurants to explore.
4. Visit the Manlleu Castle: The Manlleu Castle is a great place to learn about the history of the area. The castle is located on a hill overlooking the town and is a great place to explore.
5. Take a Boat Ride on the River: The river that runs through Manlleu is a great place to take a boat ride. There are a variety of boat rental companies in town and the scenery is beautiful.
6. Hike Through the Mountains: The mountains surrounding Manlleu are a great place to go for a hike. There are a variety of trails to choose from and the views are incredible.
7. Go Horseback Riding: Horseback riding is a great way to explore the area. There are a variety of horseback riding trails and companies in town.
8. Visit the Manlleu Zoo: The Manlleu Zoo is a great place to take the kids. The zoo has a variety of animals to see and there are also a few rides and attractions.
9. Play at the Park: There are a few parks in Manlleu that are great for kids to play at. The parks have a variety of playground equipment and there is also a lot of green space to run around.
10. Go Swimming: There are a few swimming pools in Manlleu that are great for kids to use. The pools are usually open during the summer months.