Manitowish Waters is home to many kid friendly activities. For the outdoorsy family, there are plenty of nature trails to explore, as well as canoe and kayak rentals available. For those looking for a more low key day, the Manitowish Waters community pool is open to the public and is a great place to cool off in the summer months. Throughout the year, there are also many arts and craft festivals held in Manitowish Waters, which are great for kids of all ages.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Manitowish Waters, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Manitowish Waters Airport- This is a great place to take the kids to see some cool planes and learn about aviation.
2. Take a nature hike- There are many trails in Manitowish Waters that are perfect for a nature hike with the kids. You might even see some wildlife along the way!
3. Go fishing- Fishing is a great activity for the whole family to enjoy. You can fish from the shore or take a boat out onto one of the many lakes.
4. canoeing or kayaking- Paddling around in a canoe or kayak is a great way to explore the lakes of Manitowish Waters.
5. Play mini golf- There is a mini golf course in Manitowish Waters that the whole family can enjoy.
6. Visit the Manitowish Waters Community Center- The community center has a pool, weight room, and many other activities that the kids can enjoy.
7. Go to the Manitowish Waters Farmer’s Market- The farmer’s market is a great place to get some fresh produce and support local businesses.
8. Go for a bike ride- There are many scenic bike trails in Manitowish Waters that are perfect for a family bike ride.
9. Go swimming- There are several lakes in Manitowish Waters that are perfect for swimming. You can also find a few beaches to relax on.
10. Play at the park- There are several parks in Manitowish Waters that have playground equipment and open space for the kids to run around.