Mamatid is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy and entertained. For starters, Mamatid has a playground with a variety of slides and swings for kids to enjoy. There is also a sandpit for kids to play in and a water park with several pools and water slides. For those who are more adventurous, there is a zip line and climbing wall. For a more relaxing activity, kids can take a horse-drawn carriage ride around the town. No matter what your kids are interested in, they are sure to find something to do in Mamatid!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mamatid, Philippines
1. Visit the Mamatid Wetland Park – Located just outside of town, the Mamatid Wetland Park is a great place to take the kids for a nature walk. There are well- marked trails and plenty of opportunity to see wildlife.
2. Play at the Mamatid Playground – The Mamatid Playground is a great place for kids to burn off some energy. There is a climbing structure, swings, and slides.
3. Go for a swim at the Mamatid swimming hole – The Mamatid swimming hole is a popular spot for locals and visitors alike. It’s a great place to cool off on a hot day.
4. Visit the Mamatid Market – The Mamatid Market is a great place to find fresh produce and other goods. It’s also a great place to people watch and learn about the local culture.
5. Get a souvenir at the Mamatid Souvenir Shop – The Mamatid Souvenir Shop is the perfect place to pick up a souvenir or gift for someone back home. They have a wide selection of items to choose from.
6. Ride a horse at the Mamatid Ranch – The Mamatid Ranch offers horseback riding lessons and trail rides. It’s a great activity for the whole family.
7. Go fishing at the Mamatid River – The Mamatid River is a great spot for fishing. You can rent a boat or go from the shore.
8. Walk or bike the Mamatid Nature Trail – The Mamatid Nature Trail is a great way to get some exercise and see the sights. The trail is well-marked and there are benches along the way to take a break.
9. Learn about the local history at the Mamatid Museum – The Mamatid Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area. It’s also a great place to see some local artwork.
10. Visit the Mamatid Waterfalls – The Mamatid Waterfalls are a beautiful spot to visit. You can take a swim or just enjoy the view.