There are many kid friendly things to do in Malvar, Philippines. The most popular activity is probably visiting the hot springs. The springs are a great place to relax and have fun. Many of the springs have water slides and other attractions that will keep the kids entertained. Other popular activities include going to the beach, visiting the waterfalls, and hiking through the jungle. There are plenty of kid friendly restaurants and hotels in Malvar, so finding a place to stay and eat should not be a problem.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Malvar, Philippines
1. Take a dip in the famous Balete Falls.
2. Swim with the whale sharks in Donsol.
3. Visit the Chocolate Hills in Bohol.
4. Ride the zipline in Cebu.
5. Hike up Mt. Pinatubo.
6. Explore the caves in Sagada.
7. Go white water rafting in Cagayan de Oro.
8. Go on a safari at the Manila Zoo.
9. Visit the Rice Terraces in Banaue.
10. Take a dip in the hot springs in Iloilo.