There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Malita, Philippines. One of the best things to do is to visit the Mindanao Zoo, which is home to a variety of animals, including tigers, lions, and elephants. There is also a butterfly garden and a children’s playground. Other kid friendly activities in Malita include visiting the Malita Museum, which has a variety of exhibits on the history and culture of the Philippines, and going on a tour of the Malita Market, which is a great place to buy souvenirs.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Malita, Philippines
1. Attend a field trip to the Malita Municipal Forest.
2. Go on a nature hike and explore the different flora and fauna of Malita.
3. Visit the crocodile sanctuary and learn about these amazing creatures.
4. Go on a boat ride and see the different animals that live in the waters around Malita.
5. Visit the Malita Museum and learn about the history and culture of the town.
6. Attend a cooking class and learn how to prepare traditional Filipino dishes.
7. Go on a shopping spree at the local markets and purchase souvenirs for your loved ones back home.
8. Attend a cultural show and witness the different traditional dances of the town.
9. Go on a guided tour of the town and learn about its different landmarks and attractions.
10. Relax and enjoy the beautiful beaches of Malita.