Malcom, Iowa is located in the heart of America and is a great place for families to visit. There are many kid-friendly activities to do in Malcom, Iowa, such as the Malcom Aquatic Center, the Maquoketa Caves State Park, and the Wapsipinicon State Park. The Malcom Aquatic Center is a great place to take the kids swimming, and the Maquoketa Caves State Park is a great place to explore the caves. The Wapsipinicon State Park is a great place to hike and explore the nature trails.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Malcom, Iowa
1. Kids can explore the Loess Hills at the Neal Smith National Wildlife Refuge.
2. The Malcom Aquatic Center is a great place for kids to cool off in the summer months.
3. The Malcom Recreation Area has a playground, picnic shelter, and hiking trails.
4. The Malcom Public Library has a great selection of books for kids of all ages.
5. Kids can learn about the history of the area at the Malcom Historical Museum.
6. The Malcom Little League offers a great opportunity for kids to play organized baseball.
7. The Malcom Daze Festival is a great annual event for kids with rides, games, and food.
8. Kids can burn off some energy at the Malcom Skate Park.
9. The Malcom Aquatic Center has a great swimming pool for kids to enjoy.
10. Kids can explore the nature trails at the Neal Smith National Wildlife Refuge.