Maineville is a village located in Warren County, Ohio, United States. The village is part of the Kings Mills/Maineville CDP, which also includes the unincorporated communities of Kings Mills and Morrow. The population of Maineville was 1,805 at the 2010 census.
Maineville is located at the intersection of State Route 48 and State Route 3. The village is approximately 19 miles (31 km) northeast of Cincinnati, Ohio.
There are many kid-friendly things to do in Maineville, Ohio. A few popular attractions include the Kings Island amusement park, the Spekeled Wood Golf Course, and the Great Wolf Lodge water park.
Kings Island is a 364-acre (147 ha) amusement park located in Kings Mills, Ohio. The park first opened in 1972 and features over 100 rides, shows, and attractions, making it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the state of Ohio.
The Spekeled Wood Golf Course is a 18-hole public golf course located in Maineville, Ohio. The course opened in 1963 and features a variety of different terrain, making it a challenging and enjoyable place to play golf.
The Great Wolf Lodge is a water park resort located in Mason, Ohio, approximately 20 miles (32 km) north of Maineville. The resort features a variety of different water slides and attractions, as well as a hotel, making it the perfect place to stay for a family vacation.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Maineville, Ohio
1. Visit the King’s Island amusement park for a day of fun filled rides and attractions.
2. Spend a day hiking or picnicking at one of the many state parks in the area, such as Caesar Creek State Park.
3. Visit the Warren County Historical Society Museum to learn about the area’s rich history.
4. Go fishing or boating at East Fork State Park or any of the many other lakes and rivers in the area.
5. Visit an animal farm, such as the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, for a day of fun and learning.
6. Visit the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center to learn about the Underground Railroad and the abolitionist movement.
7. attend a play or musical at the Midland Theatre in Downtown Lebanon.
8. Go bowling or ice skating at one of the many family-friendly entertainment centers in the area.
9. Visit the Newport Aquarium to see a wide variety of aquatic animals from all over the world.
10. Spend a day shopping at one of the many malls and outlet stores in the area, such as the Kenwood Towne Centre.