There is plenty for kids to do in Magong, Taiwan! The city offers a wide variety of parks and playgrounds for children to explore and play in. Families can also visit the many museums and art galleries in the city, or take a day trip to one of the nearby beaches. There are also a number of large shopping malls in Magong, which are perfect for kids to run around and explore. For a more unique experience, families can visit one of the many night markets in the city, where kids can try a variety of local foods.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Magong, Taiwan
1. Visit the Penghu Living Museum to learn about the history and culture of the island.
2. Stroll along the scenic coastline and enjoy the beautiful views.
3. Visit the Penghu International Stone Sculpture Museum to see some incredible sculptures.
4. Have a picnic at one of the many parks on the island.
5. spend a day at the beach playing in the sand and swimming in the sea.
6. Visit the Magong Lighthouse for some stunning views of the island.
7. Take a boat ride around the island to see the coastline from the water.
8. Go on a hike through one of the many nature trails on the island.
9. Visit the Museum of the Century of Taiwan to learn about the island’s history.
10. Taste some of the delicious local seafood at one of the many restaurants on the island.