Magog is a beautiful city located in the Eastern Townships of Quebec. It is situated on the Magog River, which is perfect for swimming, canoeing, and fishing. The city also has a number of parks and playgrounds, as well as a public beach. For those looking for more thrills, the city is home to a number of adrenaline-pumping activities, such as zip-lining and rock climbing. There is also a lively downtown core with a number of shops, restaurants, and cafes.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Magog, Canada
1. Visit the Magog Museum to learn about the history and culture of the town.
2. Stroll along the Magog Boardwalk to enjoy the stunning views of Lake Memphremagog.
3. Take a dip in the Magog swimming hole to cool off on a hot summer day.
4. Play a round of mini golf at the Magog Adventureland.
5. Enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride through the streets of Magog.
6. Visit the Magog Farmer’s Market to buy fresh produce and homemade goods.
7. Go for a hike in one of the many trails in the Magog area.
8. Visit the Magog Art Gallery to admire the work of local artists.
9. Ride the Magog gondola to get a bird’s eye view of the town.
10. Attend a show at the Magog Theater to enjoy live entertainment.