There are many kid friendly things to do in Maganoy, Philippines. One of the most popular kid friendly activities is to go to the Maganoy Zoo. The Maganoy Zoo is a great place for kids to see all sorts of animals up close. Another popular kid friendly activity is to go to the Maganoy Water Park. The Maganoy Water Park is a great place for kids to cool off and have some fun. Lastly, another popular kid friendly activity is to go to the Maganoy Museum. The Maganoy Museum is a great place for kids to learn about the history and culture of the Philippines.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Maganoy, Philippines
1. Swimming – There are several swimming pools in Maganoy that are perfect for kids. There is also a water park called ‘Aquatica’ which has slides, a lazy river and more.
2. Hiking – There are plenty of hiking trails in Maganoy that are perfect for kids. One popular trail is the ‘Seven Falls Hiking Trail’ which leads to seven different waterfalls.
3. picnicking – Maganoy is home to several parks that are perfect for a picnic lunch. Some parks even have playgrounds for the kids to enjoy.
4. Camping – Maganoy is a great place for camping. There are several campgrounds in the area that have RV hookups and tent sites.
5. Fishing – There are numerous lakes and streams in Maganoy that are perfect for fishing. Many of the lakes are stocked with trout.
6. Canoeing – Canoeing is a popular activity in Maganoy. There are several lakes and streams that are perfect for canoeing.
7. Bird watching – Maganoy is home to many different types of birds. There are several bird watching areas in the area.
8. Horseback riding – Maganoy is home to several horseback riding trails. There are also several companies that offer horseback riding lessons.
9. ATV riding – Maganoy is a great place to go ATV riding. There are several ATV trails in the area.
10. Rock climbing – There are several rock climbing areas in Maganoy.