Mafra is a small town located in the state of Sao Paulo, Brazil. The town is home to a variety of kid-friendly activities, including a visit to the Mafra Municipal Zoo, where kids can learn about and see a variety of animals, a stop at the Children’s Museum of Mafra, where they can explore and learn through play, and a walk through the town’s historic center, where they can see a variety of historic buildings and landmarks.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mafra, Brazil
1. Visit the Palace of Mafra: The Palace of Mafra is a massive Baroque palace located in the small town of Mafra, Brazil. The palace was built in the 18th century by King João V of Portugal and is one of the largest palaces in the world. Visitors can tour the palace, grounds, and nearby convent.
2. go to the Mafra Carnival: The Mafra Carnival is a large annual festival that takes place in the town of Mafra, Brazil. The carnival features music, costumes, food, and parades.
3. Visit the National Shrine of Our Lady of Aparecida: The National Shrine of Our Lady of Aparecida is a Marian shrine dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary. The shrine is located in the town of Aparecida, Brazil and is the largest Marian shrine in the world. Visitors can tour the shrine, grounds, and surrounding area.
4. See the Iguaçu Falls: The Iguaçu Falls are a series of waterfalls located on the Iguaçu River in Brazil, Argentina, and Paraguay. The falls are one of the most popular tourist attractions in Brazil and are a must-see for any visitor to the country.
5. take a boat ride on the Amazon River: The Amazon River is the largest river in the world by discharge and is located in Brazil, Peru, Colombia, and other South American countries. Visitors can take boat tours of the river and see the diverse wildlife that inhabits it.
6. see the statue of Christ the Redeemer: The Statue of Christ the Redeemer is a large statue of Jesus Christ located in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The statue is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Brazil and offers stunning views of the city.
7. tour the city of Salvador: Salvador is the capital of the Brazilian state of Bahia and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. The city is home to a vibrant Afro-Brazilian culture and is a great place to learn about Brazilian history and culture.
8. visit the beaches of Brazil: Brazil has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world and is a popular tourist destination for travelers from all over the globe. Visitors can enjoy the sun and the sand at any of the many beaches located throughout the country.
9. tour the rainforests of Brazil: The rainforests of Brazil are home to a vast array of plant and animal life and are a must-see for any nature lover. Visitors can take guided tours of the rainforests and see some of the most amazing sights in the world.
10.Visit a Brazilian plantation: Brazilian plantations are a great way to learn about the country’s colonial history and see how the early settlers lived. Visitors can tour the plantation houses and grounds and see how the plantation owners lived and worked.