If you’re looking for fun things to do with kids in Madison, Ohio, you won’t be disappointed. From hiking and biking trails to museums and parks, there’s something for everyone.
One of the most popular kid-friendly attractions in Madison is the Little Buckeye Children’s Museum. This hands-on museum is great for kids of all ages and features interactive exhibits on science, art, and more.
For outdoor fun, head to one of Madison’s many parks. Victory Park is a great option and features a playground, picnic pavilion, and walking trails. Another option is Madison Lakes Park, which has a fishing pier, canoe and kayak launch, and a nature trail.
If you’re looking for some educational fun, check out the Visual Arts Center of Ohio. This museum has a variety of exhibits on local and regional artists, as well as a hands-on art studio for kids.
No matter what your interests are, you’re sure to find something to do with kids in Madison, Ohio.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Madison, Ohio
1. Visit the website for the Madison Area Chamber of Commerce to find out about kid-friendly events happening in the area.
2. Stop by the Farmer’s Market on Saturdays to pick up some locally grown fruits and vegetables.
3. Take a hike on one of the many trails in the area.
4. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area.
5. Visit the Historic Madison Museum to learn about the history of the area.
6. Check out the Madison Cemetery to see the interesting gravestones and learn about the people who are buried there.
7. Stop by one of the many parks in the area to play on the playground equipment or have a picnic lunch.
8. Attend a performance at the Ohio Theater to see a live show.
9. Go on a hayride at one of the local farms.
10. Play laser tag or mini golf at one of the local amusement centers.