There’s plenty for kids to do in Lytton, Iowa! For starters, there’s the Lytton Aquatic Center, which has a waterslide, diving boards, and a zero-depth entry pool. Kids can also burn off some energy at the Lytton Community Center, which has an indoor playground, a game room, and a gymnasium.
Outside, there are two parks: Memorial Park and Riverside Park. Memorial Park has a playground, a baseball diamond, and a basketball court. Riverside Park has a walking trail, a fishing pier, and a picnic shelter.
And don’t forget about all the kid-friendly events that take place throughout the year, like the Lytton Easter Egg Hunt, the Lytton Fourth of July Celebration, and the Lytton Labor Day Celebration. Whatever your interests, you’re sure to find something to do in Lytton, Iowa!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lytton, Iowa
1. Visit the Lytton Museum and learn about the history of this small town.
2. Stroll down Main Street and check out the small businesses and historic buildings.
3. Have a picnic in one of Lytton’s many parks.
4. Play a round of golf at the Lytton Country Club.
5. Go fishing in the Raccoon River.
6. Take a hike or go for a bike ride on one of the many trails in Lytton.
7. Go swimming at the Lytton Municipal Pool.
8. Visit the Lytton Public Library and check out a book or two.
9. Attend a sporting event at the Lytton Sports Complex.
10. Participate in one of the many community events that are held throughout the year.