Lyndon Station is a great place for kids of all ages!There is always something to do, whether it’s exploring the great outdoors, checking out one of the many kid-friendly businesses, or spending time at one of the many family-friendly attractions.
One of the best things to do in Lyndon Station is visit one of the many farms. The farms in the area offer a variety of activities for kids, from picking fruits and vegetables, to riding ponies, to milking cows. There is also a petting zoo at one of the farms, which is a great way for kids to interact with animals. Another great outdoor activity to do in Lyndon Station is hiking. There are many hiking trails in the area, and most of them are kid-friendly.
If you’re looking for something to do indoors, there are also many options in Lyndon Station. There is a family-friendly arcade, as well as a movie theater. For something a little more hands-on, there is also a pottery studio and a paint-your-own-pottery studio. And, of course, no trip to Lyndon Station would be complete without a visit to the world’s largest cow statue!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lyndon Station, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Lyndon Station Cheese Factory
2. Take a tour of the Lyndon Station Scarecrow Factory
3. Visit the Lyndon Station Pumpkin Patch
4. Go on a hayride at the Lyndon Station Apple Orchard
5. Pick apples at the Lyndon Station Apple Orchard
6. Visit the Lyndon Station Christmas Tree Farm
7. Cut down your own Christmas tree at the Lyndon Station Christmas Tree Farm
8. Take a tour of the Lyndon Station Historic Village
9. Visit the Lyndon Station Museum
10. Go for a hike in the Lyndon Station State Park