Lyle is a small town in Washington with a lot of charm. There are many kid-friendly activities to do in Lyle. The town has a beautiful park with a playground and picnic area. The park is also a great place to take a walk or have a picnic. There is a fishing pier on the river and a small beach area. The town also has a small museum and a historic train depot.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lyle, Washington
1. Visit the Lyle Cherry Orchard – The Lyle Cherry Orchard is a great place to take the kids for a day of picking fresh cherries. There are also a variety of other activities available such as a petting zoo, hayrides, and a picnic area.
2. go on a nature hike – There are several hiking trails available in Lyle, which are perfect for exploring the great outdoors with the kids. Be sure to stop by the ranger station for a map and tips on the best places to go.
3. Have a picnic at Lake Spokane – Lake Spokane is a beautiful spot for a picnic, and there are plenty of areas to set up a blanket and enjoy the view.
4. Go fishing at Columbia River – The Columbia River is a great spot for fishing, and there are many areas where kids can cast their lines.
5. Visit the local library – The Lyle Library offers a great selection of books for kids of all ages, and it’s a perfect place to spend a rainy day.
6. Attend a show at the Lyle Opera House – The Lyle Opera House hosts a variety of performances throughout the year, and it’s a great place to take the kids for a night out.
7. Play at Lyle Park – Lyle Park is a great spot for a day of play, with a playground, tennis courts, and a basketball court.
8. Visit the Lyle Museum – The Lyle Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area, and it also houses a variety of artifacts and exhibits.
9. Explore downtown Lyle – Downtown Lyle is a great place to walk around and explore, with a variety of shops and restaurants to check out.
10. Take a scenic drive – There are many scenic drives available in Lyle, which are perfect for taking in the beautiful scenery of the area.