Luxemburg, Iowa, is a great place for kids to enjoy themselves. The city has a number of kid-friendly attractions that are sure to keep them entertained. One such attraction is the Luxemburg Aquatic Center. The Aquatic Center features a water park, swim lessons, and a variety of other water-based activities. The Luxemburg Recreation Complex is another great option for kids. The Complex has a playground, baseball fields, and a variety of other outdoor activities. For kids who are interested in the arts, the Luxemburg Arts Center offers classes and workshops in a variety of mediums. And, of course, no trip to Luxemburg would be complete without a visit to the Luxemburg Speedway. The Speedway hosts a variety of racing events throughout the year, and kids will love watching the exciting action on the track.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Luxemburg, Iowa
1. Take a walk or bike ride through one of Luxemburg’s many parks.
2. Visit the Luxemburg Public Library and check out some books.
3. Attend a performance at the Luxemburg Performing Arts Center.
4. Go fishing at one of Luxemburg’s many lakes or ponds.
5. Play mini golf at the Luxemburg Golf & Recreation Center.
6. Go swimming at the Luxemburg Aquatic Center.
7. Roller skate or play laser tag at the Luxemburg Recreation Center.
8. Bowl a few games at the Luxemburg Bowling Center.
9. Get your adrenaline fix at the Luxemburg Speedway.
10. Have some fun at the Luxemburg Fairgrounds.