Luqiao is a kid-friendly town with many things to do. The town has a wide variety of parks and playgrounds for kids to explore and play in. There are also many museums and historic sites that are perfect for a family outing. If you are looking for a place to take your kids for a day of fun, Luqiao is the perfect town for you.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Luqiao, China
1. Take a dip in the East China Sea at Luqiao’s Beihai Park.
2. Climb to the top of the Yueyang Tower for sweeping views of Luqiao and the East China Sea.
3. Visit the Luqiao Museum to learn about the city’s history and culture.
4. stroll through Xinghai Square, the largest public square in Asia.
5. Visit the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum, the final resting place of the founding father of the Republic of China.
6. Take a boat ride along the East China Sea to view Luqiao’s skyline.
7.Explore the Thousand Island Lake, a freshwater lake located in the middle of Luqiao.
8. Visit the Luqiao Zoo to see a variety of animals from all over the world.
9. Shop for souvenirs at one of Luqiao’s many markets, such as the Luqiao night market.
10. Try your hand at kite flying at one of Luqiao’s parks.