Lugoj is a great place to bring your kids! There are tons of kid-friendly activities to keep them occupied. For starters, you can take them to the Lugoj Zoo. They will love seeing all the different animals and will be sure to get a good night’s sleep afterwards. If your kids are into sports, you can take them to the nearby Targu Mures to watch a football game or two. There are also several parks in Lugoj that are perfect for a picnic or a game of tag. And, of course, no trip to Lugoj would be complete without a visit to the famous Pestera Ursilor, the bear cave. Your kids will be amazed by the bear skeletons and will definitely want to come back to see them again.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lugoj, Romania
1. Take a walk through the old city – Lugoj is a small city, but it has a rich history. The old city is full of beautiful buildings and monuments.
2. Visit the Roman Catholic Cathedral – The cathedral is a beautiful example of Baroque architecture.
3. Check out the Clock Tower – The clock tower is one of the most recognizable landmarks in Lugoj. It was built in the 18th century and is still in working order.
4. Go for a swim in Lake Lugoj – Lake Lugoj is a man-made lake that is perfect for swimming, fishing, and picnicking.
5. Visit the Territorial Museum – The Territorial Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Lugoj and its surrounding area.
6. take a horse-drawn carriage ride – Horse-drawn carriage rides are a fun and romantic way to see the city.
7. Go for a walk or bike ride in the park – Lugoj has several parks that are perfect for a leisurely stroll or a vigorous bike ride.
8. Visit the Marketplace – The marketplace is a great place to find fresh produce, handmade crafts, and souvenirs.
9. Attend a cultural event – Lugoj is home to several festivals and cultural events throughout the year.
10. Go for a drive in the countryside – The countryside around Lugoj is beautiful and there are many scenic drives to take.