Ludwigsfelde is a town in the Teltow-Fläming district of Brandenburg, Germany. It is the capital of the district and part of the Berlin/Brandenburg Metropolitan Region. It is located on the Nuthe river, southwest of Berlin. The town has a population of 24,731 (2012).
Ludwigsfelde is a great place for families with kids. The town has a number of kid-friendly things to do, including a number of parks and playgrounds, a municipal swimming pool, and a number of museums and art galleries. Families can also enjoy a number of events and festivals throughout the year, including the Ludwigsfelde Summer Festival and the Ludwigsfelde Christmas Market.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ludwigsfelde, Germany
1. Visit the Schloss Brahmsdorf Palace.
2. See the Bismarck Turm tower.
3. Visit the Jägertor Gate.
4. Visit the Stadtkirche Church.
5. Visit the Wittenbergplatz Square.
6. Visit the Nietleben Watermill.
7. Visit the Markuslöwen lion sculptures.
8. Visit the Freiheitsdenkmal monument.
9. Visit the Berlin-Treptow Airfield Memorial.
10. Have fun at the Ludwigsfelde Süd park and recreation area.