Lubu is a great place for kids of all ages! There are many activities to keep them entertained, such as exploring the ancient ruins, hiking through lush forests, or playing in one of the many parks.
One of the most popular attractions in Lubu is the ancient ruins. Kids will love exploring the old buildings and learning about the history of the area. There are also many hiking trails through the forests, which are perfect for a family outing. And, of course, there are plenty of parks where kids can run around and play.
Whatever your family enjoys, you can find it in Lubu. It is a great place to bring your kids for a fun and educational trip!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lubu, China
1. Visit the Great Wall of China: The Great Wall of China is one of the most iconic and well-known landmarks in the world. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The wall stretches over 5,500 miles and was built over 2,000 years ago.
2. Explore the Forbidden City: The Forbidden City was the imperial palace of the Chinese emperors for over 500 years. It is a huge complex of over 9,000 rooms and is now a museum.
3. Take a Hike in the Gubeikou Great Wall: The Gubeikou Great Wall is a lesser known section of the Great Wall that is less crowded and more scenic. It is a great place for a hike.
4. Visit the Terra Cotta Warriors: The Terra Cotta Warriors are a must-see for any history lover. The warriors were built to protect the tomb of the first emperor of China and are an amazing sight.
5. See the Pandas at the Chengdu Panda Base: The Chengdu Panda Base is a research and breeding facility for giant pandas. It is also a great place to see these amazing animals up close.
6. Climb Mount Emei: Mount Emei is one of the four sacred Buddhist mountains in China. It is also home to the world’s tallest statue of the Buddha.
7. Explore the Dujiangyan Irrigation System: The Dujiangyan Irrigation System is an ancient system of canals and dams that is still in use today. It is a fascinating place to visit.
8. Visit the Jiuzhaigou Valley: The Jiuzhaigou Valley is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is one of the most beautiful places in China. It is definitely worth a visit.
9. See the Giant Buddha of Leshan: The Giant Buddha of Leshan is the largest Buddha statue in the world. It is an amazing sight and a must-see for any traveler to China.
10. Visit the Huangshan Mountain: The Huangshan Mountain is one of the most popular tourist destinations in China. It is home to some of the most scenic landscape in the country.