If you’re looking for fun things to do with kids in Lowell, Vermont, you won’t be disappointed. From swimming and hiking to horseback riding and fishing, there are plenty of outdoor activities to keep kids entertained. And, if you’re looking for something a little more low-key, there are also several great museums and kids-friendly restaurants in Lowell.
Outdoor enthusiasts will love exploring the many hiking and biking trails in the area. And, in the summer months, the swimming hole at Bushnell Falls is a great spot to cool off. For a truly unique experience, take a horseback riding tour through the woods with Green Mountain Horse Adventures.
If you’re looking for educational things to do with kids, be sure to check out the Vermont State Police Museum and the Vermont Museum of Natural History. And, for a delicious treat, stop by the Cabot Creamery Visitor Center to see how Vermont cheddar cheese is made.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lowell, Vermont
1. Visit the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center
2. Go for a hike or a bike ride on one of Lowell’s many scenic trails
3. Take a dip in one of Lowell’s natural swimming holes
4. Visit the Vermont Shakespeare Company’s performing arts center
5. Browse the local shops and farmer’s markets
6. Play a round of mini golf or go-karts at the local amusement park
7. Get up close and personal with animals at the Green Mountain Wildlife Center
8. Take a scenic drive or train ride through the Vermont countryside
9. Sample some of the local cuisine at one of Lowell’s many restaurants
10. Enjoy the ample views of Vermont’s mountains and forests