If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Loving, New Mexico, you’ve come to the right place! There are plenty of activities to keep your little ones entertained, whether you’re looking for indoor or outdoor fun. Indoor activities include checking out the various museums in town, such as the Loving Museum and the Laura Smith Memorial Museum. You can also explore the local art scene by visiting art galleries, or take a leisurely stroll through one of the many parks. Outdoor activities include hiking and picnicking at one of the many state parks, or visiting the Xcel Energy Elephant Butte Lake State Park. There’s also plenty of fishing and boating to be had at the lake, and your kids will love getting up close and personal with the local wildlife at the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens State Park. Whatever you decide to do, your kids are sure to have a blast in Loving, New Mexico!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Loving, New Mexico
1. Take a hike through one of the many trails in Loving. There are plenty of options to explore, and you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for your family.
2. Visit the Loving Museum and Learning Center. This museum is dedicated to the history of the town, and it’s a great place to learn about the area’s past.
3. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in Loving. There’s nothing like spending a day out on the water, and you’re sure to catch a few fish while you’re at it.
4. Play a round of golf at the Loving Municipal Golf Course. This course is great for all skill levels, and it’s a great way to spend a day with the family.
5. Take a dip in one of the town’s many swimming holes. There are several to choose from, and they’re all great places to cool off on a hot day.
6. Go for a horseback ride. Loving is a great place to explore on horseback, and there are several companies that offer guided tours.
7. Go stargazing. The night sky in Loving is simply gorgeous, and there’s nothing like spending a night gazing up at the stars.
8. Go on a Llama trek. This is a great way to see the countryside, and you’ll get to meet some friendly llamas along the way.
9. Take a scenic drive. There are plenty of beautiful places to see in Loving, and a drive is a great way to take it all in.
10. Visit one of the many wineries in the area. Loving is home to several great wineries, and they offer tastings and tours.